Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hair

I've been bugging about my hair for weeks. Months actually. I never should have dyed it any other color than blonde. I always do this. I get an itching for a change, and dye it black. Then it takes months upon months to get it back to my regular blonde. I just chopped off 8 inches also. 8 INCHES! It was getting so long. And the dumb girl at Dollar Cuts didn't know what "trim off the dry ends" meant. Being occupied with the kids, I wasn't paying close enough attention and she ended up taking too much off, and then had to fix it by thinning it out at the ends. Grrrr. I'm left with this half assed cut that makes me insane.

I went from this......


to this.


I still can't believe it. There's nothing I can do to make it look decent. So I try not to look at it. 


Anyway. I heard that you can gradually lighten your hair by adding peroxide with your shampoo. So I'm going to try that this night when the girls go home. I shall update on the status. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...