Thursday, August 30, 2012

Candy Cigarettes

?!?!?!

For reals? Am I the only one who hasn't heard of these?

Source

The other day, before going on the maiden voyage of my parent's new trailer, we stopped off at a gas station to get drinks. My husband mentioned candy cigarettes, and was taken aback that I had never heard of them. Diane - the cashier at the gas station next to my work whom I see every day and is considered a friend - was  equally as shocked. Husband always jokes about me being so much younger than him (by 2 years and 1 month), but it's not an age difference. I hadn't heard about a lot of things until I got older. I was kinda sheltered as a child.

Even Ryan at work knows about candy cigarettes, and he's my age. He even said he got one a few months ago. Fortunately, I found a website that sells these things. Score!!!

Totally gonna buy some for my husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...