Monday, August 27, 2012

Hair


I've had my hair nearly every color under the sun. Except green, I could never bring myself to do green. You'd have to have specific looks to pull of green without it looking like leftover pool hair, or gangrene. Currently, my hair is black. It's a sort of blue-black, fading into a silvery brown. It's actually quite sad. But considering I've had my hair so blonde for so long, it's going to take a while for it to relax and keep the dark again.
I had a rainbow going on here.










I stumbled upon a cute blog, Dainty Squid, and she has the most exquisite hair diary of all time. I'm jealous of her ability to keep it a lovely color.
I'm itching to dye it again, but I don't want to damage my already sad short hair. I shall just suck it up for now and look at these lovely pictures :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...