Monday, August 27, 2012

Park City

Every year, my work has an annual Summer Party, usually at the end of the summer, right around my birthday. My first year of employment, we had the party at the Park City Mountain Resort. Second year was at Snowbird, third year was up Provo Canyon, and this year was back at Park City Mountain Resort. 

We only have two parties a year, so the bosses make it big. We had lunch at the bosses Park City home, with a jump house, raffle and volleyball tournament. We started the volleyball tradition last year, and my team failed miserably. But only because I had a broken nose from the night before (happy birthday to me), and we hadn't practiced at all. But this year, we had a fighting chance! Still lost, but not by such a large margin. We'll get 'em one day. 
After the lunch, we went back to the Park City Mountain Resort, where they provided us with tickets to the Alpine Slide and Alpine Coaster. We had done this my first year, so I was prepared for the ridiculously long line. My husband was not, however. But we still had fun.  





I am most excited about the Xmas Party! We have it at the Grand America in Salt Lake every year. Last year was my xmas with Husband, so we got a room at the Little America. The bed was uncomfortable, but the rest was really nice. Anyway. More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...